Fertility - How Synergy Within helps
“Optimism goes all the way with pessimism but arrives at a point far beyond it.”
From this point forward it’s important we talk about fertility – not infertility. Would you rather visit a fertility consultant or an infertility consultant?
All practitioners at Blissful Beginnings are trained fertility consultants...
When you make the decision to enlist the help of a fertility consultant you are taking back control of your pregnancy journey. Each client is unique and has their own path to travel, so there is no set course of action when it comes to fertility consultations. The number of sessions required will depend on your individual experience and set of goals, but normally a minimum of four sessions is required with an average of about six. This is a small price to pay when considering the cost of IVF or other assisted reproductive technologies.
The initial consultation last 1.5 hours, and we ask that both you and your partner attend. During the initial consultation we will:
- Conduct a thorough interview. This will enable to get attain a complete history and "herstory" in regards to your pregnancy journey so far. Once this is completed we will be able to tailor a strategy accordingly.
- Help you understand how the mind plays a significant role in conception.
- Arm you with techniques that will allow you to deal with stress and build up a positive attitude towards fertility.
- Help you to begin to take responsibility for understanding fertility, and shift the focus away from blame as there is no place for blame in the healing process.
Some of the benefits you will receive over the following sessions are:
- Learning how life’s experiences have shaped your beliefs and thoughts about your body, conception, pregnancy, birth and much more.
- Discovering how to change your beliefs so that those beliefs change your body and its ability to conceive.
- Clearing out negative emotions and releasing fears surrounding falling pregnant.
- Healing a previous loss.
- Mentally and physically preparing your body for carrying a child, so that when you do conceive it is ready to complete the job.
- Building self confidence and self-esteem.
Undoubtedly the goals of the consultations is for you to become pregnant, but people have found that in addition the skills learnt are life skills that benefit you in other areas of your life. They are skills that you can call upon when you need them to make sure that you approach all aspects of life with optimism.
For more information or to arrange an appointment, please contact us.